February News Update!
Thank you to our long term Sponsors already supporting the club for 2020....
Welcome to the latest News Update.
Hope you all have received some rain and are looking forward to a great year.
Meeting held on 18 January had a great turn out. Lots of discussion for ongoing development of the club. Points listed below.....
- Looking into getting a specific Grants person to search and apply for Grants for the club.
- Underground power getting connected to announcers box.
- Purchase Timer screen & setup
- Roping chute to be delivered & replace old one.
- Arena to be power harrowed by Greg Bartlett before school. Also looking into getting regular maintenance done to keep the surface in good order.
- Barrel race at Team Penning weekends to be replaced with a novelty/obstacle course. Trailed at Round 1.
- Team Sorting to be replaced by 2 person Team Penning at the Buckle series weekends for 2020.
- Fees set for 2020. Please check when paying that you have the new price. Most have increased a few dollars.
- Beginner Team Penning with Ty Granger has now been confirmed for 22 Feb and cattle have been donated by John Cochrane.
- Next General Meeting to be held 7 March at 11am - Working bee same day from 8 am.