February News - Sponsors, Yard bookings & other updates!
Meeting was held 6th of February, summary highlights-
- Peta Swanston has volunteered to be the Safety Officer for 2021, she will be arranging First aiders to be at each event.
- Discussion around removing & swapping the Rodeo chutes for bull rail panels.
- Decision made to change bank account to Bendigo Bank as CUA has now closed the branch in Gympie.
- Decision made to erect a temporary fence from the grandstand area to the Secretary box to allow spectators safe passage and keep horses back from the
- Novelty event will be held at Round 1 between Team Penning events Saturday.
# Nominations will be taken on the day
# Enquires to Linda.
- Yard booking is now available!
To secure a yard you can now book with your nominations.
$10 fee will reserve a yard. If you are camping & pay the $15 camp fee this will then secure a camping spot next to your booked yard. You are not able to camp elsewhere and you cannot then save yards for your team mates.
Once you have booked please text/email Jeanne 0409 669704
to request a yard number (see map below), Jeanne will then confirm the number and your name will be written on the yard for the event.
Yards will be reserved for Sponsors, Committee & Specific Event Volunteers. Please confirm with your attendance with Jeanne and number of yards required.