top of page


We are extremely disappointed to advise you that we have to cancel Round 1 of our Team Penning Buckle Series, scheduled for 23rd and 24th April. This is due to circumstances beyond our control. As you know, the grounds were totally inundated during the flood and because they are council owned, everything has to be inspected and reported on before normal activities can resume.

The inspection has been completed but as yet, Council has not received the report. They are mainly concerned about blackwater contamination which can cause serious illness. Many other sporting clubs in Gympie are also in this situation. We have left it as late as possible to make the decision as we were keen to get our season underway and were hoping we would get the all-clear. At this stage we haven’t set another date as we want to wait until we have some indication as to when we are able to operate again.

If you have paid your nominations, please email your bank details to and your payments will be refunded.

GH&RA Committee

239 views0 comments


bottom of page